Guidelines for Author
About Writing Article
1. The author submit the manuscript based on her/his original paper. The manuscript has not been published in any media and are not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
2. The author is a researcher, professional or scholar who writes original research paper based on 10 topics of Journal Sospol.
3. The manuscript is written in Indonesian or English. It consists of 4000-6000 words exclude references and abstract, typed on A-4 paper, with normal margin border.
4. The title should representing the content of the manuscript. It consist of no more than 14 words and written by tittle case.
5. The identity of author consist of name, affiliation, and email. If the manuscript written by more than one author's with similar affiliation, the address of affiliation no need to be listed separately. Only corresponding author listed by the postal address at the bottom line of the article.
6. Abstract written in English and Bahasa Indonesia with 150-250 words in length. Keywords written in Italic style and contain of 5 words.
7. Systematics Writing consists of Introduction, Theoretical Framework, Method, Result and Discussion, Conclusion, References. Acknowledgements, are addressed to all people or parties involved or assist in the completion of research activities (if any)
8. The manuscript prefer indirect citation (paraphrasing). The citation come from primary source of data - depth interviewed, mentioned in the paragraph and references.
9. Manuscript aimed to using 80% primary resources, currently 10 years publications, and at least 20 items. The references come from journal listed with URL or DOI.
10. Reference and citation style comply with American Psychological Association (APA) 6th Edition and used Mendeley reference tool.
11. Table, figure, graphic, and chart in the manuscript must be mentioned in the discussion of paragraph.
12. The author writes paragraph systematically. It avoid the use of dot points, aggregation, or sequential numbering downwards but written as a part of paragraph.